Friendly, relaxed environment
A great opportunity has become available due to expansion to join a smaller firm that operate in a unique way to tailor your progression and development. You will get exposure to a broad range of formalities that will benefit your career development.
The firm has a track record of supporting the career of its employees with career progression. Due to the smaller nature of the firm, you will be provided with tailored one on one support to nurture your skills.
- 80% Paralegal duties, 20% supervisory
- Supporting the Attorney with managing client portfolios
- Filing trademark application and renewals
- Drafting IPO forms, reports, advice and evidence
- Improving internal formalities procedures
- You will have at least two years of working within Patent, trademark or intellectual property
- You will be ready to take the next step in your career and supervise junior members of the office
- You will be enthusiastic, highly motivated and proactive in your approach
- CITMA qualification would be an advantage
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.