Top 20 Company
Fantastic Career Opportunity in a Multi National Law Firm
Manchester City Centre
My client is an internationally renowned corporate law firm with offices not only in the UK but worldwide. As a result of their continued success, they are consistently expanding and hence require an Admin Assistant in their Manchester office. This department of Finance and Corporate offers advice and assistance to major clients on a global scale; however the firm’s other specialist areas include Commercial, Corporate, Litigation, Private Client, Real Estate and Employment. The role will require the candidate to move and work between these sectors.
They are renowned for the high value that they place on each individual’s talents and their honest and determined approach to succeed. They continue to be at the forefront of their sectors through their innovative approach to each individual case and their desire to create lasting working relationships.
Some form of office experience is ideal. You must be dynamic, enthusiastic and excited about building new relationships within the team and clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Daily inputting of data into the CPI (you will be taught this)
- Online completion of applications and files
- Billing clients
- Organising file closures
- Typing letters and general correspondence
- Compiling monthly reports
- Daily administrative duties
- Liaising with other departments
- Requesting and banking cheques
- Preparing bill request forms
- Excellent administration skills
- Good communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Precise attention to detail
- 1 years experience within a legal firm or other professional service client
Salary is dependent on experience.
If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.