My client is a mid-sized firm with offices across Yorkshire. They are looking for a confident Legal Secretary to join their commercial property team. No previous legal or conveyancing experience is needed, however the candidate must come from a strong secretarial/PA background.
The role will support two partners and with all matters of secretarial support. If candidates do have some experience in property it would be advantageous.
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Audio and copy typing
- Dealing with client queries
- Opening/Closing files
- Ensuring Anti-Money Laundering procedures are adhered to
- Requesting land registry searches
- Preparing contracts for exchange
- Preparing court bundles
- Previous secretary experience is essential, experience in legal or property would be an advantage
- Typing speed of 60wpm+
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Word Packages
Salary for this role is £18,000 – £21,000 depending on experience
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.