Top Law Firm
- My Client is looking for a dedicated Secretarial Team leader to join their fantastic London office. Real Estate is one of the most lucrative teams within this firm, and they are looking for the golden egg!
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior PA/Secretary within Commercial Property or Real Estate to take the next step in their career to manage and direct a team.
The Key Responsibilities consist of
- Manage the team’s workflow (Daily and weekly)
- Liaising with Secretaries directly regarding all departmental/personal issues
and also with the staff partner in the first instance with regard to any
- Regular communication and liaising with HR, initially training new starters using the IT user guide and liaising with all relevant departments to get new starters settled
- Conduct reviews monthly and annually for the allocated team
- Organise regular meetings with Head of Department
- Digital dictation
- Amend documents using in house style
- Scan and file correspondence accordingly
- Manage and update the case management system daily
- Deal with WIP and billing ready for the accounts team
- Be point of contact for clients and respond to client queries
- Manage fee earners diaries and manage all travel bookings
- Identify any training needs for the team
- Occasional requirement of attending interviews internally
Skills & Experience
- Supervisory skills and experience in managing a team would also be essential within a Legal or Professional Services firm would be advantageous
- Excel and Powerpoint knowledge are required
- Very strong organisational skills
- A flexible approach and can-do willing attitude
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
This role is a management role and previous management experience within a Top Tier Law firm would be advantageous.
Salary is dependent on experience – please enquire within
Benefits will be discussed with the Recruitment Consultant.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.