My client is looking for a Legal Secretary who can take charge of all the Front of House duties as well as take on their role as a Secretary across all the legal sectors of the firm.
This close knit team is looking for someone who already has some experience within a legal environment, who is looking to be the face of the firm and make the role their own.
Key Skills Required:
- Set up the meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Receive all incoming phone calls, take messages appropriately and direct the client to the relevant fee earner.
- Open and close client files
- Liaise with couriers and royal mail for incoming post and deal with all outgoing mail at the dedicated time
- Typing speed of 65 WPM or above
- Copy and Audio typing
- Process letters and amend documents when required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Preparation of court Documents for the wider team
- Experienced in completing searches
- Must have used case management systems
- Be able to do Land Registry searches (although training will be given)
If you have all of the above please apply now!!!
Monday – Friday only
Salary and benefits are impressive – please apply for more details.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.