Family Secretary/PA

Warrington
To be discussed

Warrington

Family Secretary/PA

Close Knit Team

My client are a Legal Family Practice based in Warrington and they are looking for a Legal Secretary ideally with Family experience to join their existing team. Other parts of the business that they cover are Wills and Probate.

 

The Client will be looking for the following competencies:

  • Audio typing for the Senior Partners and rest of the team (so you must be able to touch type with audio experience above 65wpm +)
  • Typing up reports in MS Word and compiling invoices in MS Excel, telephone work including answering and transferring calls
  • Diary and travel management as necessary along with anything else required to keep the team running efficiently (once settled into the business)

 

This is a tight knit and friendly team where everyone pulls their weight so the client is looking for a flexible individual with a mature attitude along with a sense of humour.

This position is one for a candidate with exceptional relationship building skills, a Family Legal Secretary/PA who can understand the sensitivity of cases and can handle the client accordingly. 60% of your day will be typing so an upbeat typing speed of at least 65wpm is a must. The other 40% of your day will be diary and email management, bundle preparation, client liaison and other ad-hoc administrative duties so your impeccable organisational and prioritisation skills will really matter in this position.

 

The client will be looking for a motivated and personable Legal Secretary/PA and will provide excellent benefits and a rewarding career.

 

Monday – Friday -9am – 5pm with an hour for lunch.

Salary is dependent on experience, please talk to the recruiter.

Meet Your Specialist


Managing Consultant
Hannah Gregg
View my profile

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

Attach your CV

Type in the box what you see

captcha