Well established, forward thinking law firm
Collaborative team environment
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm who are one of the largest local employers in Macclesfield. They are looking for exceptional legal professionals to join their expanding business and work within the RTA team. They offer a collaborative and enjoyable working environment proven by the fact that many of their employees have 10years+ service.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be dealing with a litigated caseload of 200-250, strong RTA experience is essential together with a thorough understanding of the MOJ portal.
- Developing relationships with clients and other parties
- Working in line with CPR and statutory legislation
- Adhering to compliance and relevant codes of conduct
- Delivering expert legal advice
- Working to SLAs and KPIs
- Updating Proclaim
- Experience within a similar RTA Litigation role
- A proven billing track record
- Able to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- A collaborative, flexible approach
You will be working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm and rewarded with up to 21 days holiday (increases with service) + statutory bank holidays, pension, death in service.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.