Hours of work 9am – 5.30pm
Brand new office
My client is an RTA specialist law firm looking to add to their existing close knit team. You will be joining a relaxed but ambitious environment which would give you the chance to progress and develop your legal career.
- Handling a caseload of approx. 150 RTA cases
- Preparing Part 36 advice
- Conducting initial pre-medical assessments
- Complaint resolution
- Assessing liability
- Developing relationships with clients and third parties
- Managing proclaim database
- Adhering to KPIs and SLAs
- Previous experience of handling own RTA caseload
- Able to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- A passion for delivering an excellent client service
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.