Top tier firm
36 hours per week on a shift rota between 7.30am – 8.30pm
Collaborative team environment
My client are a top tier law firm who deliver a comprehensive range of legal services to their network of clients across the globe. With over 30 offices, they employ over 2,000 people.
They are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their Global Reception team to provide a five star call handling experience to internal and external stakeholders.
The team provides a first point of contact service for all calls coming into the business both internally and externally. Working as part of a close knit team, you will be delivering a knowledgeable and consultative administrative and customer service.
- Answering all calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Booking meeting and conference rooms
- Organising travel services
- Developing relationships
- Experience of answering a high volume of telephone calls in a reception or customer service capacity
- Good MS office IT skills
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- A collaborative, flexible approach
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.