Hours of work 35 hours
Prestigious office environment
My client is a top tier law firm looking to recruit an experienced Reception Manager to ensure a 5* service is delivered to their front of house. You will be responsible for the existing team of Receptionists and facilities coordinators. Hours of work are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am & 6pm.
- Managerial duties including performance, training, recruitment, absence, appraisals etc.
- Monitoring and improving housekeeping standards
- Client liaison both internal and external – developing relationships
- Overseeing the management of the catering contractors
- Budget management
- Management reports
- Working closely with Facilities and Health & Safety
- Previous supervisory experience within a front of house environment
- Able to work under pressure and with conflicting demands
- Well presented, articulate and excellent communicator
- Flexible, client focused and a ‘can do’ attitude
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.