Receptionist / Facilities
My client is looking for a Reception / Facilities Assistant to join their existing team in their Birmingham office.
This role encompasses numerous tasks on a daily basis and the successful candidate must be able to multitask.
Please find enclosed a list of duties that you will be required to fulfill:-
- To be the first point of contact onsite for visitors and members of staff
- To take calls onsite, take prompt messages and pass on to the right point of contact
- Record all visitors onsite and allocate correct security passes
- Set up meeting rooms for conferences, meetings and events as well as hot desk booking for other offices.
- Be point of contact for all post and couriers as well as the DX mail.
- To carry out basic maintenance tasks when required to do so
- Be involved in office moves
- Ensuring the building internally and externally is up to client standard
- Deal with all health and safety issues on site
- Photocopying/binding and scanning documents into the system
- Be point of contact for accessing the offsite archiving files for retrieval and posting
- You must have good customer service skills
- Ideally previous reception experience
- Be professional at all times as the face of the firm
Monday – Friday 7.30am- 6.30pm (35 hours a week only on a rota)
Salary is up to £18,000 – £20,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.