Manchester Law Firm
Real Estate Team
Our Client is a large and prestigious Commercial Law firm with a National presence.
The company has an excellent reputation for being client focused, and this contributes to a rewarding office culture and environment to be a part of.
In all cases the company strives to provide high quality, commercially orientated advice to clients for whom Property and Real Estate is a key asset. This means the company can offer a varied and interesting workload.
As a member of the team the selected candidate will be responsible for 2 Partners and will carry out the following duties:-
- Working to tight deadlines
- Audio typing. (65wpm)
- Producing and amending documents
- Letters and telephone attendance notes using digital dictation
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Land registry searches
- Opening and archiving of files
- Collating and preparing bundles
- Diary management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
This role is a great career step for an ambitious candidate from a Legal Secretary background and it requires confidence and motivation and a commitment to helping and contributing the team.
Salary is dependent on experience.