Established team environment
Close to public transport routes
A new job has arisen to join a progressive and forward thinking law firm in Manchester. This law firm pride themselves on developing the careers of their employees, many of whom have undertaken additional training and qualifications.
- Manging own caseload from inception to completion
- SDLT, TR1s and bankruptcy searches
- Handling redemptions
- Undertaking AML checks
- Preparing deeds, letters and court bundles
- Previous experience working as a Paralegal within a Real Estate or Commercial Property environment
- Strong IT Skills
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Confident, enthusiastic, determined, positive
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.