Real Estate Litigation Secretary
My client is a multi-sector law firm which stands out from the crowd as a forward-thinking and modern company. Due to being established within the market, my client has a significant base of high profile clients which in turn brings complex and interesting cases. They are looking to take on an experienced secretary to join their Real Estate and Litigation team.
- Undertake secretarial and administrative tasks to support the needs of Fee Earners within the Real Estate team.
- Work closely alongside other secretaries and collaborate within the team to collectively complete tasks to a high standard.
- Ensure clear and concise record-keeping and file management to ensure processes run smoothly.
- Supporting fee earners to manage their diary and travel arrangements.
- Working towards deadlines to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- This role will be admin-focused therefore internal processes and standards ought to be followed.
- Hold significant experience as a Legal Secretary. A working knowledge of Real Estate or Commercial Property is desirable.
- Be a proficient audio typist, and hold strong experience of using internal systems.
- Hold strong time-management and organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Be highly proactive and motivated to complete a high volume of work.
- Be collaborative and able to integrate within a team.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and be confident in interacting with colleagues.
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy.
Monday- Thursday (9-5pm) Friday (9-4:45pm)
£22,000 – £26,000 per annum
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.