New Firm – Sustainable investment and Growth Plan
Innovation, Autonomy, Drive. All key attributes
This client is a New Firm that is openings its offices in Manchester City Centre at the end of September. The sister office will open in October and the firm will strive towards its goal of 20 co – workers by Christmas 2020. It is a very exciting time to join a entrepreneurial and ambitious firm, that is well backed and professionally ready to launch.
The Key Responsibilities:-
- Evaluate and asses premises requirements and development and maintain expansion office plans.
- Developing new ideas for client liaison and attracting new business.
- Inform and keep member of the team up to date on new procedures relating to Health and safety.
- Dealing with all building management issues for all of the offices in the UK.
- Ensuring all the correct health and safety systems are in place.
- Liaise with landlords and property agents on the renewal and termination of contracts.
- Arrange appropriate maintenance for the building and contents.
- Keeping to budget on equipment – i.e. office supplies
- Dealing with and managing all energy contracts.
- Dealing with office moves and maintenance.
- Provide and attend regular management meetings.
- Keep up date and make employees aware of policy changes.
- Stick with working to budgets regarding projects.
- Deal with and produce employment documents for new starters.
- Regular communication and liaising with HR, initially training them using the It user guide and liaising with all relevant departments to get them settled
- Act as first point of contact in the office for sickness and holiday requests.
- Work with external HR specialists regarding recruitment.
- Coordinate graduate programmes and schemes.
- Support HR with appraisals.
Deal with risk management issues relating too:-
- Overseeing the firms’ processes and procedures relating to reviews and updates.
- Monitoring compliance in regards to the specialism of the business.
- Manage claims under the insurance policies in place.
- Manage and insure all correct policies and insurance procedures are in place UK wide for all offices.
Skills & Experience
Experience of operational duties – Daily running of an office
Management of firms’ targets.
Supervisory skills and experience in managing a team would also be essential
Excel and Powerpoint knowledge are required
Very strong organisational skills
A flexible approach and can-do willing attitude
Ability to deal with people at all levels
Due to the high levels of applications we cannot come back to everyone.