Leading conveyancing firm
My client is very well known in the Conveyancing Sector and due to high demands and extensive workloads, the team are looking for a Post Completion Clerk for the office. This is a brand-new role which has been created due to new deadlines and a growing portfolio.
- Dealing with the banks on a daily basis
- Keeping up to date with the lenders and client in regards to processes
- Registrations of all documents – Purchase orders, Land Registry and Stamp Duties.
- Making sure all documents are completed within the set time scales and checking everything is filled in correctly.
- Liaising with client accounts and closing off all accounts when the transaction is complete.
- Previous post completion experience is essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work within a team environment
- A keen interest in the conveyancing industry
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.