Personal Injury Paralegal
Up to £25k
My client is a specialist in their field and they are looking to take on Personal Injury Paralegal for their Manchester office.
- Dealing with a caseload of pre litigation and post litigation files which will include RTA and some PL claims.
- To achieve targets for a variety of in process and out of process SLAs
- To achieve litigation and settlement targets
- Opening and closing of files
- To keep up to date your work in progress on a monthly basis
- Liaising on a day to day basis with off-site
- To adhere to the Company’s approved procedures and systems
- Updating and maintenance of the appropriate case management systems
- The above list is not an exhaustive list of tasks, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities which are broadly in line with the above duties
- Applications welcome from those with a credit hire background or legal experience
- Familiar with the protocols and processes for personal injury claims
- Experience managing their own caseload
Salary is dependent on experience and is between – £20k – £25k.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.