Manchester Law Firm
PA opportunity for a Fee Earner looking to take a step back
This well-regarded Legal Firm is looking for a Litigation PA to join their team in Manchester on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be supporting two Partners amongst the wider team.
The client is looking for someone who knows the Litigation process, and in particular perhaps a Fee Earner looking to take a step back from their duties and become a PA. (Previous PA experience is essential)
Please find below some day to day responsibilities: –
- Handling all correspondence via phone and by providing ongoing admin support
- Sending numerous correspondence using digital and print methods
- Faxing, filing and photocopying
- Organising diaries, events and travel arrangements – this will include personal errands.
- Preparation of bills
- Opening and closing files
The company are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:-
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Be proactive and be able to work using your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Proven admin skills
- Previous experience within Personal Injury is essential
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be attentive to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience of Big Hand Digital dictation would be useful however not essential
Salary is dependent on experience. Please apply for more details from the recruiter.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.