Manchester City Centre
Top 30 Law Firm
My client is a leading full service Law Firm and they are looking for an evening Document Production Executive to cover all disciplines.
The role is to work in the evenings on site between mixed departments for 7.5 hours per shift, between the hours of 5pm -12.30am. Monday – Friday. Please note this role is working from the office at all times.
- Reformatting documents from handwritten scripts and transcribing them accordingly.
- Scanning, faxing and processing documents to the companies in house style.
- To produce PowerPoint presentations when required.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Office, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Resolving daily queries from stakeholders regarding documents by creating solutions.
- Adhere to all compliance procedures and deliver tasks within the correct service time agreed.
- Have a minimum typing speed of 75 wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Must have experience in a document production team.
- Be able to work on own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Hold a high degree of technical competence within this sector.
Please note this client will offer a free car space due to the hours of the shift.
5pm – 12.30am Monday to Friday, plus benefits.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.