Fun, social environment
Close to public transport routes
A new job has arisen to join a progressive and forward thinking law firm in Manchester. This law firm pride themselves on developing the careers of their employees, many of whom have undertaken additional training and qualifications.
- Handling own caseload of PI, EL and OL cases
- Dealing with pre-litigated and litigated
- Client liaison
- Updating Proclaim
- Delivering exceptional client care
- Previous experience working in Personal Injury
- Strong IT Skills
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Confident, enthusiastic, determined, positive
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday allowance + Bank holidays, increase with service, pension, incentives, health and wellbeing events, subsidised gym, training courses
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.