Hours: Mon 9am-5pm, Wed & Thurs 10.30am-6.30pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Top tier law firm
A top tier law firm have a new job working as a Part Time Receptionist working in their prestigious Manchester City Centre office. This job will suit someone looking who is looking to work on a part time basis, who has previous reception experience gained within a professional environment and who can commute to Manchester City Centre.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Receptionist job:
• Delivering a first class front of house service at all times
• Meeting and greeting
• Answering and transferring calls
• Booking and setting up meeting rooms
• Setting up AV equipment
Key skills required of the Receptionist job:
• Previous experience working as a Receptionist within a corporate office environment
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Flexibility, initiative and proactive approach
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.