Reputable and dedicated
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm which is well known within the Birmingham market for its legal services and expertise. They are currently looking to hire two Paralegals to work within the Personal Injury team which deals with a diverse range of claims including Road Traffic Accidents and Accidents in the Workplace. There are significant opportunities for career progression within this firm for candidates who demonstrate they are hard-working and committed.
- Responsible for handling your own extensive and interesting caseload.
- Dealing with queries from clients over the phone and in email.
- Strong communication skills and a professional manner.
- Meeting company targets.
- Drafting documents to a high standard.
- Working on the MOJ Portal Stages 1 and 2.
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients on the phone, in email and in meetings.
- Previous experience of dealing with Personal Injury cases.
- Strong working knowledge of MOJ portal claims.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar fast-paced and challenging role.
- Experience of managing an extensive workload independently.
- Must be an LPC graduate.
- Team player and collaborative approach.
Salary is £16,000 – £20,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.