Birmingham City Centre
£20,000 – £24,000
Hybrid working structure
Great team environment
A great job has become available to join a leading national commercial law firm to join their Birmingham City Centre office.
This Senior Paralegal job requires previous experience in handling a caseload which includes litigated files.
Job description for Senior Paralegal
- Working in a team of Litigation Fee Earners, Partners and Associates
- Providing support in the various caseloads
- Organising court bundles
- Client liaison
- Drafting documents
Job skills required for the Senior Paralegal
- Previous Paralegal experience with exposure to litigated files
- Strong work ethic
- Confident, eager to learn, motivated
- Able to commute the Birmingham City Centre
Benefits: 27 days plus bank holidays plus birthday off, holiday carryover, holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, travel insurance, dental insurance, private medical insurance
Senior Paralegal | Birmingham City Centre | £20,000 – £24,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.