Residential Property Paralegal
- Manchester City Centre
- £20,000 – £23,000
- Career prospects
- Established team environment
- Hybrid – office & home working
A new job has arisen to join a progressive and forward-thinking law firm in Manchester City Centre. This law firm pride themselves on developing the careers of their employees, many of whom have undertaken additional training and qualifications.
- Supporting the Conveyancing Partner
- Handling own caseload
- Assisting on various cases for plot sales
- Liaising with clients by telephone, face to face and in writing
- Updating case management system
- Previous experience working as a Paralegal within conveyancing is essential
- Legal qualifications would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.