Financial Mis-selling Caseworker / Paralegal
Manchester City Centre
£18,000 – £22,000
A Manchester City Centre based law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Caseworker to join their financial miss-selling litigation team. You will be supporting the finance litigation solicitors.
- Dealing with financial mis-selling claims from inception to completion
- Claims include pensions, mortgage, commissions and investments
- Drafting court documents and letters
- Data analysis
- Client liaison
- Experience in financial mis-selling is essential at the moment
- Knowledge of FCA and FOS regulations
- Attention to detail and communication skills
- Driven, articulate and looking to develop a legal career
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.