£18,000 – £23,000
Established team environment
A new job has arisen to join a progressive and forward-thinking law firm in South Manchester. This law firm prides themselves on developing the careers of their employees, many of whom have undertaken additional training and qualifications.
- Supporting an established employment team
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting documents
- File handling
- Updating the case management system
- Previous experience working as a Paralegal is essential
- Employment law experience would be an advantage but other areas may be considered
- Legal qualifications would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.