Court of Protection Paralegal
- £22,000 to £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent bonus package and progression opportunities
My client is a well-established Manchester based law firm looking for a CoP paralegal role to join their busy team. This role would be ideal for a law graduate with at least one-year Court of Protection experience. This firm is very forward thinking so are eager to hear from ambitious and committed candidates looking to progress their career.
- Manage own caseload and support solicitor’s caseload.
- Assisting with client visits and meeting.
- Draft application papers.
- Instruct professionals to take mental capacity assessment.
- Participate in monthly client file review.
- Producing correspondence and documents.
- Manage clients tax affairs and assist in sale or purchase of client properties.
- Complete local authority financial re-assessment paperwork.
- CoP experience is essential.
- Compassionate and able to work with vulnerable clients.
- Driver’s license is desirable.
- Ability to manage own caseload.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office package.
- Possible remote working
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Annual salary review
- Holiday loyalty bonus (up to 5 days)
- Long service bonus/ gift
- Car parking permit
- Company socials
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Dress down days
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.