£18,000 – £22,000 d.o.e
Established team environment
Close to public transport routes
A new job has arisen to join a progressive and forward-thinking law firm in Altrincham. This law firm pride themselves on developing the careers of their employees, many of whom have undertaken additional training and qualifications.
- Supporting the Conveyancing Partner
- Opening new files
- Assisting on various cases for plot sales
- Liaising with clients
- Updating case management system
- You will have your LPC or be part way through studying
- Previous experience working as a Paralegal within conveyancing would be a distinct advantage
- Strong IT Skills
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Confident, enthusiastic, determined, positive
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.