Manchester City Centre, M2
Hybrid working structure
Full Training provided
My client is a full services law firm with an exciting job for a Banking Paralegal. You will be providing quality and efficient support to a team of Fee Earners.
Job description for Banking Paralegal
- Supporting a team of Fee Earners
- Preparing documents, leases, contracts
- Completing searches and checks
- Liaising with client
Job skills required for Banking Paralegal
- You will have legal qualifications such as an LLB, LPC, LLM or equivalent
- An excellent communicator and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Able to commute to Manchester City Centre
Graduate Banking Paralegal | Manchester City Centre | £20,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.