Top tier firm
Collaborative team environment
My client are a top tier law firm who deliver a comprehensive range of legal services to their network of clients across the globe. As a firm, they pride themselves in their high quality and focused approach that they deliver. A new role has become available to join their successful Corporate team as a Junior PA, providing exceptional secretarial support to a Partner and the wider team.
The team will consider applicants from a legal, finance or professional services environment.
- Diary management
- Booking meetings and travel
- Assisting with client events
- Preparing documents and correspondence using digital dictation
- Assisting with the accounts and billings
- Developing rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhering to compliance and risk regulations
- Experience within a legal, finance or professional services
- Good MS office IT skills
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- A collaborative, flexible approach
You will be working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm and rewarded with up to 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays, pension, discretionary bonus and private healthcare
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.