Manchester City Centre
Our Client is looking for a top performing Legal PA to provide proactive support the Senior Fee Earners as well as several lawyers in the Employment team. This is a fixed term position of 12 months.
- Team working and Personal Impact
- Planning & Organisation
- Managing Communications
- Billing, Financial & Project Management
- Client Service
- Deliver excellent service to our clients and being proactive to include them in new business ventures
- Answering telephone calls taking accurate messages and passing them on promptly
- Proactively working with all other members of the team
- Liaising with support departments to resolve problems on lawyers’ behalf
- Use your organisational skills to ensure the lawyers you work with have the information they need on a daily basis
- Liaising regularly (at least on a weekly basis) with lawyers to identify lawyers’ work commitments
- Prioritising workloads accordingly
- Arranging meetings and appointments for the Senior Partner
- Making all travel and accommodation arrangements
- Drafting short letters, memos or notes (non legal content) in a literate and professional manner
- Taking responsibility for collating and preparing information for meetings and preparing and circulating agendas where appropriate
- Preparation and submission of expenses for the Senior Fee Earners as well as the wider team (when required)
- Assisting the Senior Fee Earners with the billing monthly process
This is an excellent opportunity within an international and highly renowned Law Firm for a motivated and ambitious PA.
This role would also suit someone from a none legal background.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.