PA to Director
We are recruiting for a professional legal firm in the centre of Liverpool. This role will be a new role to the business due to the companys’ expanding workload.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and developing reports on behalf of the Director and wider team
- Diary and email management including setting up onsite and offsite meetings
- Supporting the administration of meetings including minute taking, both internally and externally, drafting agendas, collating and distributing papers for internal and external meetings
- Follow up designated actions from meetings to ensure completion ahead of next meeting
- Process and deal with correspondence including email and telephone calls, anticipating responses and drafting correspondence
- Event Planning and attending when required
- Arrange travel and accommodation using electronic travel systems and process expense claims on behalf of the Operation Director
- Support the Operations Director by conducting research when required.
- Be able to produce power point presentations and executive summaries
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels and manage stakeholders effectively
- Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
- Able to take and produce high quality meeting minutes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail and shows concern for accuracy and quality of work produced
- The ability to work in a highly confidential manner
- A sense of humour is an absolute pre-requisite
- Takes ownership of tasks and proactively contributes to the team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will come from a Legal firm or a Professional Service environment.
Salary is £25,000 – £35,000 – Monday – Friday – 9am -5pm (however, overtime may be required)
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.