My client is looking for an Office Manager which will take up 70% of the immediate job role and then 30% Secretarial duties.
Duties include the following:-
- First point of contact for any clients when arriving on site as well as on the phone
- Payroll for the team
- Point of contact for any issues on site and deal with the building manager directly
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times.
- Be the go to person for and building and content issues
- Be up to date with any office orders regarding stationary etc
- File opening and closing
- Point of contact for clients
- Billing and keeping up to date work in progress
- Digital dictation
Office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm. 1 hour for lunch
Solid benefits to be discussed at CV application stage.
Please note you must have worked at law firm to be successful for interview.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.