Expanding law firm
Great team environment
My client is a forward thinking, dynamic law firm with offices based in the North West. They offer a pioneering and unique structure to their clients and pride themselves on the development of their employees’ careers.
A new role has arisen to join their facilities team as an Office Administrator
- Assisting with the day to day running of the Wilmslow office
- Ordering stationery and office consumables
- Setting up on-site events including meeting rooms, refreshments and catering
- Document management including filing an archiving
- Assisting with health & safety checks
- Basic IT Support
- Welcoming visitors
- Postal duties
- Previous office administration experience within a professional environment
- Facilities experience would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.