New Claims Assistant
Manchester Law Firm
My client is based just outside of Manchester City Centre South and they are looking to grow their existing team within their Personal Injury sector. They are looking for a New Claims Assistant to help and engage with clients as the first point of contact with the company. There is room for progression for the right candidate as the company strive for lasting commitment which in turn produces the best possible service for their clients.
Please find enclosed a breakdown of your duties.
- Deal with opponents, experts, statutory bodies and client by e-mail, telephone and in writing.
- Assist senior colleagues, if requested, with higher value claims.
- Pursue recovery of client’s losses, where appropriate, from third parties
- Maintain accurate financial / reserve / risk management information on all claims
- Comply with internal, client and procedural protocols
- Ensure that personal objectives are reviewed and met.
- Develop a good relationship with existing and potential clients ensuring that a high standard of client care in exercised at all times.
- Ensure that relevant training is carried out and keep up to date with relevant legislation and practice.
- Any previous experience with data input is essential.
- Must be presentable and have a good telephone manner.
- Ideally have RTA or Personal Injury Claims experience
- IMMEDIATE START
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (flexibility for the right candidate)
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.