Provider of high-quality legal services
Track record of staff longevity and retention
A new job has arisen to join a multi-disciplined law firm based in Macclesfield as a Legal Executive to join their thriving RTA team. This job would suit someone who is newly qualified or qualified by experience from dealing with a volume caseload of RTA files.
- Managing own caseload – both pre-litigated and post-litigated RTA cases
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, colleagues and third party agencies
- Case preparation and planning
- Adhering to case compliance
- Working to targets and KPIs
- Updating PROCLAIM
- A proven track record of RTA litigation
- Updated knowledge of relevant legislation
- Able to work on own initiative, self-motivated and resilient
Benefits package include: Discretionary bonus, Pension, 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holiday, birthday day off, death in service
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.