Multi-disciplined law firm
Excellent career opportunity
A new job has arisen to join a well-respected South Manchester law firm who has a strong focus on their employees and company values. The company are going through a period of growth so it is an exciting to time to join the debt recovery team.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Litigation Debt Recovery Paralegal job:
- Drafting letters of claim
- Undertaking and reviewing pre-legal searches
- Conducting cases through the litigation process from initial letter through to judgement
- Advising clients
- Dealing with statutory demands, insolvency action, order of sales proceedings, bankruptcy petitions and winding up petitions
- Producing excel reports
- Updating case management system
Key skills required of the Litigation Debt Recovery Paralegal job:
- Experience within a similar debt recovery Paralegal role
- Good negotiation skills
- Confident, articulate, and resilient
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.