Provider of high-quality legal services
Track record of staff longevity and retention
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm who are one of the largest local employers in Macclesfield. They are looking for an experienced: Legal Secretary to provide support to their busy multi-track team.
They offer a collaborative and enjoyable working environment proven by the fact that many of their employees have 10years+ service.
- Working in a team of 18, supporting 3 Fee Earners
- Copy and audio typing of correspondence and documents
- Preparing court bundles
- Proof reading
- Liaising with clients on the phone and email
- Updating Proclaim
- Experience within a similar Legal Secretary role
- Able to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- A collaborative, flexible approach
You will be working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm and rewarded with up to 21 days holiday (increases with service) + statutory bank holidays, pension, death in service.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.