Leeds City Centre
My client are based in Leeds City Centre, with offices across the UK. They are looking for a Legal Secretary/PA to support a team of 5, including Partners and Fee Earners within their litigation team.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to join a larger organisation and have the opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
Duties for a Legal Secretary/PA
- Managing Partner and Fee Earners diaries
- Handling queries & enquiries from clients
- Arranging travel throughout the UK
- Organising department social events
- File maintenance and archiving
- Performing filing and organisation tasks in line with company procedures
- Dealing with client documentation and administration
- Diary and Email Management
- Liaising with clients and being point of contact
Personal Specification for a Legal Secretary/PA
- Must have experience working as a PA or Legal Secretary
- Excellent organisation skills
- Have experience in a corporate or legal environment
- Previous litigation experience is ideal but not essential
Salary is £23,000 – £26,000 depending on experience.
Due to high volumes of CVs we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.