Leeds City Centre
My client are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Family Law department in Leeds City Centre. You will support a team of 7 alongside 2 other secretaries including partners, consultants and associates.
The role will be a 360 secretarial role and will be perfect for those who like getting stuck into all aspects of secretarial work. The candidate must have previous experience within Family Law. This position will be focusing on Financial Remedies – there will be no children work.
Duties for a Legal Secretary will be:
- Full secretarial and administration support to multiple fee earners
- Typing and amending letters, faxes and documents
- Co-ordinating and managing multiple diaries and appointments
- Liaising with Clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Arranging conference calls – UK and overseas
- Completing and submitting expense forms
- Photocopying, faxing and filing as required
- Preparing and sending e-mails to include attaching documents, printing and
filing of incoming e-mails, attachments and confirmations
- Liaising with staff and partners of the department on the setting of priorities
- Previous legal secretarial experience is ideal
- Ideally the candidate will have previous experience working within Family Law
- Typing speed of 65wpm+
- Good team player
- Organised and used to working to deadlines
Salary for the role is £22,000 -£23,000 depending on experience.
Due to the number of CVs we receive, if you have not heard back within 5 working days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.