Legal Secretary / Document Production
Salary up to £24,000. Hours 9am-5pm
My client are a well-established law firm with multiple offices across the UK. They are currently looking for a Document Production Secretary to provide support to their northern based solicitors.
Candidates must have previous experience working as a Legal Secretary and must be a proficient user of the Microsoft Packages.
As a Document Production Secretary/Legal Secretary you’re duties will be;
- Amending documents into the companies house style
- Formatting documents, including track changes, inserting table of contents
- Audio Typing/Digital Dictation
- Amending and putting together PowerPoint Presentations
- Assisting with the formatting of large legal documents
Key skills and experience of a Document Production Secretary/Legal Secretary;
- Previous experience working within Legal
- Excellent typing skills, 65WPM or more.
- Excellent communication skills
- A good intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft word.
Salary for the role: £20,000 – £24,000. Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.