Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
My client is a successful law firm within Birmingham who are looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join their brilliant team in their 2nd office in South Birmingham.
- To provide effective administrative and secretarial support to the Conveyancing team.
- Drafting orders
- Preparing bundles
- Significant amount of audio-typing
- Working under little supervision
- Using and maintaining the case management system
- Effectively manage fee earners’ diaries, making them aware of upcoming meetings and any possible clashes
- Accurately typing correspondence
- Preparing bills
- Deal with client enquires both over the phone and in person
- Carry out administrative tasks such as photocopying and updating systems
- Draft and complete relevant forms
- Hold significant experience of providing secretarial support within a Conveyancing department
- Audio typing experience highly advantageous.
- Be confident in working independently with little supervision
- Have a strong working knowledge of conveyancing processes and forms.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Be committed to providing a high-quality service
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary dependent upon experience
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.