Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
My client are a Yorkshire based Law Firm who is seeking a pro-active Legal Secretary to provide support to a busy Conveyancing Team.
The successful candidate will have previous conveyancing experience as a must.
Duties for a Legal Secretary will include:
- Amending and preparing documentation
- Audio and copy typing using digital dictation system
- Dealing with Land Registry, obtaining Office Copy Entries and copy documents
- Liaising with high profile clients.
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Email management
- Producing letters/emails/legal documents
Previous experience as a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing secretary.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
- Must have conveyancing experience
- Knowledge of Digital Dictation.
- Team player with positive ‘can do’ attitude; common sense; flexible.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.