Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
Excellent Training and Development
My Client is a well establish South Yorkshire Law firm who pride themselves in providing excellent legal support to local business’ and individuals. Their reputation has resulted in growth and are now looking for a Legal Secretary within their Commercial Property department.
The ideal candidate will have had previous Legal Secretary Experience ideally within commercial property. The role will support 2 partners and will provide full secretarial support.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
- Secretarial support to 2 partners
- Audio typing/digital dictation using Big Hand
- Attend client meetings and deal with all queries via telephone
- Managing the partners’ diaries, including meetings, booking meeting rooms, booking travel and accommodate where required
- Assisting with production of leases
- Uploading documents onto the Case Management Systems
- Set up new files on instruction from Partners
Personal Specification for Legal Secretary:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience is essential
- Experience within commercial property highly desirable
- Experience with big hand desirable
- Excellent communication skills
Salary for the role: £18,000 – £20,000
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.