Sheffield City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a forward thinking law firm who boasts an international reputation. This role will support various fee earners, providing high-quality secretarial support within their Litigation and Regulatory department.
The salary is flexible depending on experience, so will suit an experienced Legal Secretary, or the role can offer training to candidates who have Legal Experience, especially in billing who are looking to take their next step into a secretarial role.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
- Work as a team to offer secretarial support to the litigation & regulatory team
- Process billing on behalf of fee earners
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and in person
- Recording and passing on messages accurately
- Liaising with clients online and face to face
Personal Specification for a Legal Secretary:
- Good team player
- Legal administration or legal secretary experience is essential
- A basic understanding of Legal Billing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.