Prestigious office location
Attractive salary & benefits package
Award winning organisation
Our client is a renowned and expanding legal firm who are seeking an experienced legal secretary for their Finance and Projects Department. The successful candidate will join the specialist practice group and provide a comprehensive secretarial support service along with the production of high quality documents for the numerous Partners and Fee Earners.
Office hours are 9.30am-5.30pm / 9am – 5.00pm
Finance or Asset management experience would advantageous but not essential. The client will look at candidates from a Professional Services background in the same discipline of tax, accounts, mergers and acquisitions.
This could be a good stepping stone for a candidate looking to expand on their career – ie 1-2 years office experience.
- Processing correspondence as required for clients
- Maintaining both hard and soft copies of client files
- Answering calls and taking messages where necessary
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Diary management
- Raising monthly invoices for legal services
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Liaising with other secretaries within the department
- Ability to type accurately
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Have excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Experience of digital dictation systems
- Typing speed above 65wpm
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 3 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.