Leeds City Centre
My client are a well-established law firm who are based in Leeds City Centre. They boast an international reputation, and they are now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their growing team.
This role is ideal for candidates who have previous experience as a Legal Secretary who is comfortable supporting multiple fee earners with a wide variety of secretarial tasks.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
- Managing multiple fee earner diaries
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Support fee earners with organising their time for business development, billing and credit control activity
- Format and amend documents into the companies in house formats
- Audio Typing / Digital Dictation
- Prepare court bundles
- Open and close legal files
Personal Specification for a Legal Secretary:
- Previous secretarial in a legal environment is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Typing speed of 65wpm+
- Legal Secretarial qualifications will be preferable
Salary for this role is £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.