Established and reputable firm
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm which is renowned for its market-leading services.
The firm has a diverse and impressive client portfolio making it an exciting firm to work for.
My client prides itself on looking after its employees and offers a competitive benefits package.
- To provide outstanding secretarial and administrative support within the Family department.
- Accurately maintain case management systems and ensure client information is up to date.
- Setting up new client matters effectively and within deadlines.
- Undertaking audiotyping in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparing legal documents and reports in line with the firm’s high standards.
- Organising meetings, accommodation and travel and attending meetings when required.
- Undertaking general administration tasks including scanning and filing.
- When required you will need to cover over departments within business.
- Hold legal experience within a similar role, ideally within a Family department.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office software and case management systems.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and an ability to confidently communicate with colleagues and clients.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to your work.
- Hold experience in undertaking accurate audiotyping.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Hold strong organisation and time-management skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
Salary is £18,000 – £21,500 per annum
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.