Highly Reputable Firm
Leeds City Centre
Our client is a renowned and expanding legal firm who are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will cover different areas of law and provide a comprehensive secretarial support service.
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangements
- Typing of letters and documentation
- Audio transcription using digital dictation
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and in person
- Recording and passing on messages accurately
- Proof reading
- Liaising with clients online and face to face
- Plus other PA and Secretarial duties
- Ability to audio type above 65wpm
- Ability to work within a team and support others where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Ms Excel and Outlook
- High level communication skills both written and oral
Salary is £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience pro-rata
21 hours a week, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
Due to the high levels of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.