Leeds City Centre
Legal Secretary – Private Client
My client is a well established mid-sized firm who are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Private Client team. The role will support two Partners who do a niche area of Private Client Law.
The ideal candidate must have some experience working as Legal Secretary or be an experienced Secretary/PA within a professional services company. The role will entail some client work, so being confident with client management will be required.
Job Specification for a Legal Secretary include:
- Provide full Secretarial support to two Partners which includes: Diary Management, Digital Dictation, Travel Arrangements
- Organising and Scheduling Meetings
- Legal Billing and time recording
- Draft documents and type up client letters
- Effective account management of clients
- Answering client queries where possible
Personal Specification for a Legal Secretary:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is preferred and private client experience would be an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Experience with Big Hand would be preferable
- Confident with client management
- Excellent time management
Salary for this role will be £19,000 – 23,000 + 25 days holiday + benefits
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.