Leeds City Centre
My client are a well-established law firm who are based in Leeds City Centre. They boast an international reputation, and they are now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their growing team. There will be an element of Document Production in the role therefore candidates must be happy to format large documents up to 300 pages long.
This will suit candidates who have excellent document skills who ideally have worked in a document production capacity previously or a Secretary who isn’t fazed by large documents.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
- Document Production/Document Formatting & Document Amendments
- Managing multiple fee earner diaries
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Support fee earners with organising their time for business development, billing and credit control activity
- Format and amend documents into the companies in house formats
- Audio Typing / Digital Dictation
- Prepare court bundles
- Open and close legal files
Personal Specification for a Legal Secretary:
- Previous secretarial in a legal environment or professional services environment is preferable
- Excellent document skills, ie track changes, formatting documents into house style fonts (this will be tested at interview)
- Excellent communication skills
- Typing speed of 65wpm+
- Legal Secretarial qualifications will be preferable
Salary for this role is £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.