Legal Practice Manager
Up to £32,000
National law firm
Work / Life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading law firm as a Practice Manager. This is a people management role where you will be responsible for the effective running of the support services, ensuring high quality and efficiency at all times.
- Managing a team – performance reviews, appraisals, recruitment, inductions, training, coaching, development
- Allocating workflow, resolving issues, ensuring quality and service delivery
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Producing management information and monitoring quality and efficiency levels
- Ensuring full compliance of policies and procedures
- Leading the departments projects
- You will have people management experience gained within a legal or professional services environment
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders
- You will work proactively, collaboratively and be forward thinking
- Leading by example to enact change throughout the department
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.